The Backbone of Our Community
Sometimes a vacation in Kingsland turns into a decision to live here. The breathtaking sunrises and sunsets over Lake LBJ. The slower pace and small-town charm. So much to do close by in Burnet and Llano counties. The magic of Kingsland and the Highland Lakes is hard to explain until you experience. Whether joining thousands of “Winter Texans” who come to Kingsland or move here for a lifetime, these Chamber Members are here to provide the services and support we all need.
“The Kingsland Garden Club, our 2023 Nonprofit of the Year Award winner, planted a Lacy Bark Elm in the Community Park, have tended and watered it for us. They plan to create a drought-resistant bed around the Park Patron’s signs. They host an April plant sale and promote the beauty of our town through their annual “Beautification Award” given to Kingsland businesses.”
“Visit Kingsland. Top Things to Do:
- Granite Lake Rentals to stay in the Bluebonnet and Tumbleweed tiny homes.
- Visit Antlers Inn and dine at the Hoopers’
- Crazy Gal’s Café- Yummy downhome cooking!
- Perissos Vineyard and Winery – Enjoy outdoor seating
- Visit the SLAB – Swimming and cooling off
- Lazy Heron Coffee – A morning fix of best java!”